Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Another Day of just being here

Well it is St Patrick's Day, my mom's favorite day of the year. I can't be happy though. My water is still off til Friday which is payday. But at least the oldest ones girlfriend is helping out with letting them come over to shower. It isn't easy on me to call on people for help. And the kids are so much help. They except the problems as they come and just roll with the punches. And thank God I am working again today and tomorrow.  Dad's bank account is screwed up again. They are saying that he is using his debit card and he is not according to him. I wish I was there to keep it up to date. It is so confusing. Hubby has had a couple of telephone interviews for a job back home. Please God let them work out. If they do he will be leavintg soon and staying with his sister. Hopefully, all be worked out in the end. Keep us in your prayers.

0 comments: