Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My life sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again, I get screwed every way I turn. I came home early today from work only to find out that my water has been turned off. I don't get paid until Friday so now I have to figure out how I am going to wash my hair for work, clean dishes and cook. Plus how my kids are going to clean themselves. Why is it always just when you see some light, it gets pitch black again. I am not getting anywhere. I just want to sit in a corner and cry forever. This is not how I saw my life at almost 40 being. I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would be wondering how I was going to pay my bills. Please God give me a break. Just a small one would be nice. Just an inch. I can't do it anymore. I am at the end of my rope. I need someone to help me. I am done. This life sucks. I need a new one. Just someone to tell me it will be ok. I don't have anywhere to turn anymore.

0 comments: