Friday, March 19, 2010

Another day in my life

Dad seemed to be depressed yesterday when I talked to him. He talked to his girl friend and worked things out. It turned out that they both thought that each of them was going to call. Got to give dad credit. At his age of 82 still worring about going out with women. I got my paycheck yesterday and it was just a little over what we needed. So I guess the next couple of weeks will be very slim in our house. That is ok though. As long as we have food, electric, water and a place to live we will make it through. Off of work today, always are on Friday and back on Mon. Hopefully I can get a full week in next week. It would be so nice to get a decent check instead of one that is just enough to pay a bill. Well, I guess I get somethings done til later.

0 comments: