Thursday, May 13, 2010

So Much To Do....

Well, here we are 2 weeks from the move. I am trying to get this house ready to move out of while hubby is getting measurements and getting the new one to move into. And at the same time feeling alittle emotional. While we are in the middle of a move, the oldest one is so confused. He is graduating in 2 weeks and still has not decided on what to do afterwards. I feel for the kid but it is own fault. He knows deep down inside what he wants but has a girlfriend that is infuluencing him. Hopefully, while he is in Ohio with us it will all come to him and he will make the right decision. If not then he is the one who will have to suffer the consequences. Oh well. I am just happy to be going HOME to take care of my father and have friends and family around me again. I am miserable here except for the people I work with. They are like a second family to me.Wish us luck and keep us in your prayers.

0 comments: