Monday, March 29, 2010

Sunny Monday

Talked to dad for a short period tonight. He was excited because he got his checkbook balanced and did not overdraft it this month. That is always good news. Plus his doctor prescribed some "Boost" so he can gain weight and he start taking that today. He was in a really good mood. I was happy to get good news from him for a change. On the other hand, when I called work today, I was told that I MIGHT work Weds. That just sucks. Now that I want the time and money it is not there to get it. Good thing I worked Friday and got it on this weeks check. God only knows if I will have one next time. And with my unemployment being held up that sucks even worse. At least the kids are working. The oldest one got called off yesterday but they called him in today for an hour more than he lost. Thank goodness. I pray everything will be alright. Thank the Lord that we get assistance for food and that will be updated at 1am thurs morning. Look out here I come grocery shopping.
61 days to go

0 comments: