Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Stupid Cold Weather

If weather is any indication on our emotions this cold weather is sure depressing. Dad was in a sad mood today when I talked to him because it is cold and windy there and he doesn't want to go out in it. The nurse came today and got his pills laid out for the next couple of weeks for him. I think dad is starting to feel like he is unable to do anything. He has a nurse coming in to make sure his pills are laid out for him and I keep a check on him every evening. I hope that he feels better once the weather warms up all the way and he can get out and walk like was doing when it was warmer last week. And the medical bills keep piling up on him and he doesn't have as much money as he did durning the month being that he has to pay them. I wish I could help him out but we are just making it here and trying to move back home.

Well the middle child goes for orientation tomorrow. So now we will  have 2 of the 3 working. That is good. Hopefully all will go well and she will be able to save some money too.

Til tomorrow.

0 comments: