Monday, March 15, 2010

Sometimes I just want to....

Did you ever have a day that started out wrong. That was today. Got up to a broken coffee pot and it raining outside. Then I realized that I am not working today so another day that I don't get a paycheck for. Then go out looking for another job and come to find out that a gentleman that I used to work with has been out of work since 2008 and is still looking for a job. Can it get any worst. I am sure it can I just don't want it to. I am down to my last $20.00 and don't get a check until friday so hopefully we don't need anything else this week. I know the oldest one has gas money so he can go to work. ( Thank God). And I guess I am just frustrated because I used to think that we could do this with some ease. I was wrong again. I just want to get up enough money to pay the bills here to keep the electric on, water on, and a place to stay while looking for a place back home. Please God give me a break. I am begging it.

0 comments: