Sunday, March 21, 2010

Rainy Sunday

Well, it is another weekend gone by and it was raining most of the day today. I hate rainy days. They seem to drag on forever. Then to top it off I called my boss tonight and was told that I would not be working tomorrow and to call tomorrow evening to see about Tues. What the heck. I know we have a huge order that needs to go out so how can we not have any work to do tomorrow. This is a crock. I can not wait to get out of here. I am seriously thinking of not even letting my work now know when I am leaving. Being that I am the only one that does my job there it may hurt everyone. What am I supposed to do? I want to keep this job but at the same time need to find something more steady. But then again I am only going to be here another 68 days, no matter what, and that will not look good on an application back home to get a job and leave it in less than 3 months. I am stuck. Dad was ok today. Rainy weather there too. I guess it depresses everyone. He really didn't want to talk alot so I let him go. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day all the way around.

0 comments: