Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone hope it was nice. Ours was uneventful except for the fact that the 2 oldest ones have to work today and hubby is leaving tomorrow evening to go and get started. I am going to worry about him driving by himself. I don't recall him ever driving the 400 mile trip by himself. I know he will be ok though. He has to go so he can go to his interviews and get things started for us to move HOME. Dad is doing better and he didn't know where he was going to go today. I will call him later this evening and wish him Happy Easter and see how he is doing. When I talked to him last he was just enjoing the weather and getting out of the house. I guess with the weather his spirits lifted too. It is hard to tell when it will be a bad day but for now I will enjoy the good ones.

0 comments: